The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- COVID-19 cases fall in most Shaftesbury parishes – rate rises in one rural area.
- Repairs for Shaftesbury Abbey’s Alfred – the statue that went to Downing Street.
- Dorset Council won’t act over Guys Marsh and Fontmell speeding.
- Kate and Karren chat ‘over the garden fence’.
- Shaftesbury man’s Sunday half marathon for mental health.
- Mothering Sunday verse from Shaftesbury poet Marigold Rumble.
- Soundscapes – a cheery greenfinch at Enmore Green’s orchard.