The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Oasis Pool support group shares goals with Shaftesbury Town Council.
- New farmers’ market policy forces move for Shaftesbury Fairtrade.
- New Shaftesbury campsite makes southwest top ten.
- Children’s fringe theatre with a message for Motcombe at half term.
- Christmas comes early to Fontmell on Saturday.
- Shaftesbury Arts Centre exhibition contrasts Dorset’s coast and country.
- Shaftesbury hairdressers from the 60s and 70s with Jackie and Jeanette.
- Soundscapes – Dawn chorus, a robin and buzzard at Melbury Abbas.