The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Proud parents unveil plaque at Shaftesbury school to remember David.
- New path proposed to make Motcombe primary pupils safer.
- Family Trees – Barney continues his grandad’s festive fir sales.
- Pop-up crafts sale near Duncliffe will help improve Indian women’s lives.
- Wildlife-friendly gardener Dirty Nails.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons.
- Owls on Castle Hill recorded by Nick Crump.