The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Pedestrianisation ends on Sunday – Shaftesbury councillor convinced it will return permanently.
- Donheads woman will cut her hair off to fund hospital and air ambulance.
- Shaftesbury Cricket Club dedicates pavilion to long-serving volunteer.
- Tree group concerned that Lidl works have jeopardised beech trees.
- Cousins Jackie and Jeanette on ‘the High Street’.
- Shaftesbury what’s on.
- Soundscapes – a blackcap on Breach Lane.