The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury shops’ reopening will be ‘exciting and nerve wracking’ for traders.
- Community Choir’s director wants guidance on safe socially-distanced singing.
- Shaftesbury area arts event organiser wants your village stories and pictures.
- Chef Philippa Davis’ food review – Semley’s Compton McCrae.
- Nick Andrew of The Potting Shed highlights a fragrant shrub from St James.
- Birds and bees on a sunny June afternoon in East Stour.