The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Fontmell community prepares campaign to purchase village shop freehold.
- Shaftesbury Twinning Group postpones French and German trips.
- Celebrating St Edward’s Way – Shaftesbury’s pilgrimage walk.
- Makeover for Melbury’s eco-friendly campsite for 2021 tourism season.
- North Dorset rail watchdog wants local train service improvements.
- What’s new at Mampitts Road book exchange with Emma Valender.
- Burning more calories faster with Shaftesbury fitness expert Laura Langley.
- Soundscapes – birdsong, sheep and lambs on Breach Lane.