The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury Chamber of Commerce proposes temporary High Street pedestrianisation.
- Shooting Stars – West Melbury’s award-winning cameraman Graham Hatherly looks to our dark skies during lockdown.
- Why Shaftesbury’s skatepark remains off-limits.
- New rules for paying for Shaftesbury car parking.
- Meet Ross and Elliott, two Shaftesbury School students making their name performing parody songs.
- Historian Robert Mullins remembers Farris – a long gone Shaftesbury business.
- Clap for Our Carers from St James Street.
- Where in Shaftesbury? with Amber Harrison.
- Woodland birds at breakfast time near Hatts Farm in Semley.