The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- A fresh perspective on Shaftesbury history – the new look at Abbey Museum.
- Planning changes could ‘green light’ building on North Dorset’s green spaces.
- Teams encouraged to tee off to raise cash for Shaftesbury Carnival.
- Awesome views and orchids – Tom Perrett walks Compton Down.
- Kate Scott entertains her chickens on wet weather days.
- Paul Merefield’s pub quiz.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons and jobs.
- Karen Cole reviews a crime thriller set in the outback.
- Soundscapes – Oysters Coppice in the rain.