The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Dorset Council Survey – Shaftesbury road feels unsafe for walkers.
- More dog poo bins for Motcombe.
- Shaftesbury FC chairman Steve Coffen chats with Christopher Price.
- Kate and Karren discuss jigsaws and colour-blind artists.
- Our weekend story – ‘Whistling Jack’ by Hartgrove writer Barkley Johnson.
- Nick Crump records sparrows in a yew on Breach Lane.