The Alfred Daily is a new, daily, 30-minute radio programme. It is being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Dorset’s deputy police chief says short drives to exercise spots are allowed.
- Shaftesbury hospital workers served pub grub in Easter weekend treat.
- Hall and Woodhouse chairman says pubs will take time to reopen when restrictions end.
- ‘Please stay at home’ – appeal by wife of Shaftesbury cancer patient.
- Dorset Council want us to help tackle fly tipping.
- Why Melbury Abbas and Cann’s councillor is looking for a charmer.
- Medicinal herbalist Julie Wood on lesser celandine’s rather intimate use.
- Hartgrove writer Barclay Johnson on recording memories for future generations.
- Nick crump captures dusk at Shaftesbury’s Wilderness.