The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- New Shaftesbury shop will celebrate Dorset’s countryside, crafts and customs.
- Dorset Council wants empty Shaftesbury homes to house people.
- New Shaftesbury School podcast shares powerful words of black writers.
- Dorset Council takes action on flood-prone local roads.
- Major Motcombe tree planting project is underway.
- Wildlife-friendly gardener Dirty Nails celebrates sticks.
- Shaftesbury lockdown poetry from Ann Brooks.
- Soundscapes – water flows over the weir on Semley’s Tokes Lane.