The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury shop owner objects to High Street closure – mayor responds.
- 100-year-old Shaftesbury woman celebrates with colourful cake.
- Pop-up paella evening coming to Shaftesbury.
- Face masks are growing on trees at Shaftesbury medical centre.
- Open House surprised by reduced demand for food aid and benefits drop-in.
- Natalie Cooper on the Shaftesbury area village known for going nuts.
- No-netting methods to keep pests off your plot – Dirty Nails’ wildlife-friendly gardening.
- The relaxing sound of Breach Lane by Nick Crump.