The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- St John Ambulance Shaftesbury president upset by hall sale decision.
- Motcombe Parish Council unhappy with gypsy caravan site approval.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons.
- Big raffle for Fontmell flower garden.
- Kate Pickard and Karren Burkett chat ‘over the garden fence’.
- North Dorset nature notes with ranger Clive Whitbourn.
- Barkley Johnson’s Sunday short story – ‘Our Best Friends’.
- Soundscapes – a cuckoo recorded along the Ox Drove.