The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury forester Robin Walter publishes book celebrating trees.
- SSEN trace fault causing Shaftesbury power cuts.
- Town Council opposes Raspberry Lane home but support plot development.
- Shaftesbury woman creates café to liven up lockdown.
- Shaftesbury’s Facebook running club success.
- Annabel and Richard birdwatch from their St James home.
- Soundscapes – the sound of the springs near Wincombe Farm.