The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- St James’ speed campaigner wants to hear about unreported accidents.
- Shaftesbury couple restart their bridge classes as a community service.
- Inside Shaftesbury Freemasons – two members take us on a tour.
- Saturday’s Berwick Bash will exceed expectations with over 100 classic cars.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons.
- Why Shaftesbury? Melanie Fontana tells Jeanette Hardiman why she chose our town.
- Soundscapes – the dawn chorus at Castle Hill recorded by Nick Crump.