The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Council reacts to rules ending online meetings.
- Uncovered – the graffiti wall filled with Shaftesbury workers’ names.
- Turner Darren Wheeler finds creative outlet with fairy woodcraft.
- Paul Merefield’s pub quiz.
- Tom Perrett’s weekly walk – a springtime stroll around Stourhead.
- Kate Scott’s plan to keep her chickens out of her veg plot.
- How Karen Cole’s book reviews are recognised by publishers.
- Shaftesbury weekend what’s ons.
- The cooling sound of the Sturkle at Woodfrys Farm in Melbury.