The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Melbury Abbas councillors concerned by £83m village bypass proposal.
- How Motcombe runners are striding forward.
- Planners reject two proposed developments within Shaftesbury’s Conservation Area.
- Clive Whitbourn’s North Dorset nature diary – hares, water voles and stoats.
- Shaftesbury poet Richard Foreman.
- Children, bells and birdsong – Nick Crump’s Park Walk soundscape.