The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Many happy returns and memories as Motcombe’s Community Shop turns ten.
- New High Street market trader is selling Shaftesbury’s history.
- Historian David Burnett on Shaftesbury’s ancient routes and Roman roads.
- Artist Gabrielle Bill enjoys ‘best ever first day’ with her Shaftesbury exhibition.
- How mullein works for fishermen, catarrh and earwax – East Stour herbalist Julie Wood.
- Sounds of the River Stour’s waters and wood pigeons by Nick Crump.