The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Phone-first policy for Shaftesbury hospital as Dorset Minor Injuries Units reopen.
- Why Refill Day helps Shaftesbury’s war on single-use plastic.
- Twyford couple offer farm tours for better understanding.
- TLW Dance students run to raise funds for big tent show at Motcombe Turnpike.
- Fontmell’s Springhead Trust achieves renewable target.
- Motcombe artist Ian Reilly’s exhibition depicts the best of Dorset.
- John Cluett reads William Barnes’ ‘Shaftesbury Fair’ to celebrate Gold Hill Festival.
- Soundscapes – a song thrush in Breach Common at dusk by Nick Crump.