The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury Tree Group’s successes will be shared in an online conference on urban trees today.
- Shaftesbury podcaster publishes his first book – and it’ll remind you of the referendum.
- Live music and learning sessions to help Shaftesbury’s youngsters gain vital development skills.
- Heather Whitehead’s hike to an enchanting area of town.
- Where in Shaftesbury? with Amber Harrison
- Historian Claire Ryley highlights the Shaftesbury street that shares The Grosvenor Arms’ previous name.
- Hartgrove writer Barkley Johnson reads his short story – ‘Mrs Green’s Summerhouse’.
- Birds and bells in Donhead St Mary Churchyard from Nick Crump.