The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Compromise over neighbours’ privacy after council quadruple new allotment capacity.
- Climate activists hold ‘ceremony of nothing’ over Dorset Council’s climate response.
- New books worth borrowing from Mampitts Road Book Exchange.
- Shaftesbury Town Council welcomes builders’ merchant expansion.
- Downpours fail to dampen spirits at Shaftesbury cycling event.
- Jeanette and Jackie remember 1970s Shaftesbury holiday jobs.
- Soundscapes – a tussle between tawny owls on Castle Hill.