The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury’s Covid-19 rate is now one-quarter of the English average.
- Can you help make Shaftesbury a hedgehog friendly town?
- Overgrown trees in a Shaftesbury street will be trimmed.
- Racism in rural North Dorset – a black Shaftesbury mum’s perspective.
- Kate and Karren chat ‘over the garden fence’.
- Hartgrove writer Barkley Johnson’s short story – ‘The Laundry Bones’.
- Birdsong at sunset in Fontmell nature reserve valley.