The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury councillors oppose homes on the glove factory site for a second time.
- Town councillor shares opinion on reworked plans for Raspberry Lane home.
- Summertime Mampitts Square Monday youth sessions return as virtual events.
- Why Ludwell singer Conor’s been counting the days until the shops reopen.
- Meet Motcombe’s new road safety campaign councillor Rich Craigmile.
- Kate and Karren chat ‘over the garden fence’ about Motcombe searchlights and waiting for a watch battery.
- Nick Crump records a dunnock warning of danger on Castle Hill.