The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Controversial St James Street house plot for sale – before approved home is built.
- Dorset will mark Armed Forces Day next week.
- Up to £2000 for Dorset community groups re-starting after lockdown
- Ornithologist delighted by variety of birds found in Fontmell during study.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons and job vacancies.
- Maltings residents invited to discuss ideas for Mampitts Square.
- Motcombe’s couch to 5k running group is accepting new members.
- Soundscapes – sheep with new lambs in Ashmore by Nick Crump.