The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Neighbour rallies opposition to Motcombe’s proposed solar farm.
- Getting ready for Revival – Motcombe’s four-day music festival.
- Remembering Shaftesbury’s visiting Moto Guzzi motorcyclists.
- Maltings community land and A350 dualling questions for Dorset Council Cabinet
- Planners confuse Shaftesbury 80s-built flats for historic structure.
- Dirty Nails – the community orchard, snails and forecasting weather with trees.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons.
- Soundscapes – a garden warbler at Gutch Common.