The Alfred Daily is a new, daily, 30-minute radio programme. It is being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- The Arts Centre’s new contest should encourage more art on show around Shaftesbury.
- Why Motcombe bus passengers need to be quick when they’re shopping in Shaftesbury. Alfred’s transport correspondent Roy Mitchell explains.
- How West Melbury artist Gary’s Cook’s distinctive tree paintings are helping people stay positive.
- The Appleby boys are on their bikes on another Shaftesbury area cycling tour.
- Our weekly visit to a Wardour smallholding with Mary Myers.
- Poetry with Shaftesbury writer Richard Foreman.
- Hairy footed flower bees on Tanyard Lane – recorded by Nick Crump.