The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- How Shaftesbury’s cafés, shops and pubs will change today on ‘Freedom Day’.
- Dorset Council won’t challenge government’s house-build quota formula.
- St John’s Hill weight restrictions are progressing claims councillor.
- How Shaftesbury artist Jess Simms makes her presence felt.
- Hunting glow worms on the downs near Shaftesbury.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons.
- Soundscapes – swifts entering a Breach Lane colony box.