The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- ‘Good to be back’ – market traders happily return to Shaftesbury High Street.
- Two callouts in 24 hours for Shaftesbury fire crew.
- Busy Shaftesbury area roads to close for repairs.
- The Shaftesbury residents writing letters to beat social isolation.
- Shaftesbury’s church doors reopen, including ‘a really beautiful tiny’ place of worship.
- How Shaftesbury’s TIC is flying the flag for international visitors.
- East Stour medicinal herbalist Julie Wood on ox eye daisy.
- Nick Crump records a yellowhammer in Charlton.