The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Dorset Council plans to tackle lengthy planning delays.
- Abbey convinces Barratt to rename new Shaftesbury estate.
- Another year another award for Shaftesbury tree specialist.
- Margaret Marsh singer Samantha and her amusing emus.
- A walk around Wincombe and wonderful woods with Tom Perrett.
- Paul Merefield’s pub quiz.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons.
- Karen Cole reviews Dead Ground by MW Craven.
- Soundscapes – chaffinches in Twyford.