The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury Town Council will make strong objection over Persimmon’s proposed estate.
- Why Semley suits a businessman making alpaca clothing.
- How Compton Abbas is helping history searches.
- Angola ‘76 replacement ‘Mustons’ will still be ‘a community venue’.
- Adrian Ryder’s Shaftesbury walk is ‘full of surprises’!
- Julie Wood on gorse.
- A siskin singing in a Breach Lane hawthorn.