The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Councillors to vote on pursuing permanent pedestrianisation.
- Persimmon’s infrastructure fund wasn’t ringfenced for The Maltings says Dorset Council.
- Free taekwondo taster for adults in Shaftesbury tonight.
- The rooftop art of Shaftesbury thatcher Matt Pickford.
- Mary Myers’ Wardour smallholding.
- Microcosm – Janet Swiss’ poetic celebration of Park Walk’s view.
- Soundscapes – a crow chases off a buzzard in Rushmore.