The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury lose FA cup qualifier but gain more community support.
- Community purchase of Fontmell shop is a step closer.
- Covid rates drop in most Shaftesbury area communities.
- Kate and Karren chat about fallen Bleke Street tree.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons and jobs.
- Hartgrove writer Barkley Johnson reads ‘Red Hair’.
- Soundscapes – close-up mic on a Breach Lane bird table.