The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury Town councillor voices his concern over plans for new Coppice Street car park.
- New Shaftesbury taekwondo group fulfils its organiser’s dream.
- Villagers launch survey of Sedgehill walkers, runners and cyclists.
- How a drain cover by the Post Office reveals Shaftesbury’s history.
- Dorset Police Chief Constable expects a crime increase and the busiest summer.
- Walking for wellbeing with Shaftesbury fitness expert Laura Langley.
- Soundscapes – swallows on Coles Lane by Nick Crump.