The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Motcombe COVID support ends as community celebration announced.
- Tractors and treatments – Shaftesbury beauty therapist escapes to the country.
- Shaftesbury quizmaster Paul Merefield’s ‘five of the best’.
- Shaftesbury Walks – Ludwell to Win Green with Tom Perrett.
- How Kate Scott’s chicken have boosted biodiversity.
- Shaftesbury book blogger Karen Cole reviews Salisbury author’s latest.
- Wren and kestrels recorded at Stour Row by Nick Crump.