The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Busy bank holiday brings boost for Shaftesbury businesses.
- Shaftesbury cartoonist launches spooky multimedia children’s book.
- New classic car event for Motcombe’s Turnpike Showground.
- Could you help maintain a beautiful Dorset garden?
- North Dorset Nature – How Marilyn Morris’ plants have helped pollinators.
- Shaftesbury poet Richard Foreman reads ‘To Ourselves’.
- Soundscapes – birdsong and walking horses at Wincombe by Nick Crump.