The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Dorset Council explains planning application delays.
- Why Chinese lanterns filled Motcombe’s Turnpike Showground over the weekend.
- Shaftesbury’s Co-Op introduces Formula One tech to improve sustainability
- Melbury artist opens pop-up Shaftesbury gallery for Blackmore Vale Art Trail.
- Heading into autumn on Mary Myer’s Wardour smallholding.
- Shaftesbury quilters share lockdown creations in new exhibition.
- Improving bridleways and boosting biodiversity at Motcombe Meadows.
- Soundscapes – bees on fuchsia in Cann.