The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Dorset Police plan more PCs and a better local response.
- Police Commissioner candidate visits Shaftesbury and promises visible policing.
- Dorset Council rejects automatic 20mph zones for new estates.
- Dorset National Park will be good for Shaftesbury says campaigner.
- Villagers concerned by Sedgehill pop-up campsite.
- Wildlife-friendly gardener ‘Dirty Nails’ on Dorset’s beautiful bluebells.
- Soundscapes – a song thrush sings at dusk on Breach Lane.