The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Why Shaftesbury councillors object to town centre housing plans.
- Plans to repurpose Motcombe’s red phone box.
- New Dorset Police chief wants parents and council to help cut anti-social behaviour.
- The taste of South Africa comes to Shaftesbury High Street.
- Talented North Dorset fiddle player to perform at Shaftesbury Fringe.
- Shaftesbury wellness expert Laura Langley on buying local.
- Two male tawny owls at Castle Hill recorded by Nick Crump.