The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Beating brain cancer and moving to Shaftesbury – cartoonist Sue Burleigh’s good year.
- Shaftesbury vet’s advice following Gillingham avian flu case.
- Compton Abbas Council want Gore Clump junction made safer.
- Kate and Karren chat ‘over the garden fence’.
- Barkley Johnson’s short story – ‘Time and Tide’.
- Water music – XR performance highlights Stour water quality.
- Birdsong at dusk on Castle Hill’s slopes.