The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Small businesses in Shaftesbury can ask for weekly staff COVID-19 tests.
- Bristol student recreates Shaftesbury Abbey using computer game.
- Emma Vallender’s ‘novel idea’ has helped Shaftesbury through the lockdown.
- Paul Merefield’s pub quiz.
- Tom Perrett’s weekly walk – Fontmell Magna.
- Nick Crump and Mariko Whyte search for celandine in Shaftesbury.
- Next week’s Shaftesbury area roadworks.
- Shaftesbury book blogger Karen Cole’s recommended read.
- Birdsong at Semley’s Brick Kiln Woods.