The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Nurturing nature brings new life to Motcombe farmland.
- Shaftesbury Town Council back St John’s Hill HGV ban request.
- Shaftesbury’s Open Spaces chairman reflects on lockdown.
- Nick Andrew’s gardening – Mediterranean colour on Sweetman’s Road.
- A poem by Richard Foreman inspired by childhood journey fun.
- A buzzard recorded at Rushmore by Nick Crump.