The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Nettlecombe residents take action on suspected arson.
- Shaftesbury High Street to close for eleven days in October.
- Big turn out for Berwick St John Bash.
- Donhead seed merchant on supplying wildflower meadows.
- Autumn plans for Fontmell’s Friendship Garden.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons and job vacancies.
- Soundscapes – House sparrows chat in a Shaftesbury hedge.