The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Mayor calls time on spine road debate blaming councillor interruptions.
- New businesses tell Dorset Council ‘we want pedestrianisation’.
- Gutch Common jewellery expert launches podcast.
- Call for Shaftesbury area villages to coordinate speed watch.
- Mary is muckraking on her Wardour smallholding.
- Farmer David Webber’s barn owl box delight.
- Soundscapes – blackcaps and blue tits near the A30 flyover.