The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury GCSE students given a personal record of achievement during difficult days.
- The Mitre saves the day – providing Shaftesbury hospital meals.
- Motcombe resident learns her grandad’s great war history from Welsh researcher.
- Why overgrown Enmore Court drinking trough should be saved – Phil Proctor.
- Medicinal herbalist Julie Wood on the plant that helps you dream of your intended.
- A chatty robin in Charlton.