The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Persimmon lodges planning appeal in bid to build new Shaftesbury estate.
- Planning chairman wants Maltings rep on Local Plan review panel.
- Shaftesbury’s historian Bob Kelley on Wincombe’s secret radio station.
- Samantha sings live from Margaret Marsh on Saturday night.
- Shaftesbury writer Dave Toulson’s funniest schoolboy moment.
- The sound of fox cubs playing in Fontmell Magna.