The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Temporary Shaftesbury pedestrianisation extended – potentially until November.
- Is anti-social behaviour a problem in Shaftesbury?
- Dorset Council warns budget cuts may follow COVID costs.
- Shaftesbury’s reopened Mitre Inn hopes to add High Street dining tables.
- Classic Shaftesbury Hovis ad recreated for Visit Dorset promotion.
- Rodney Attwood on Melbury Abbas’ rich history – from Tudors to the Great War.
- Shaftesbury garden expert Dirty Nails says we’re lucky to have allotments.
- Nick Crump captures the sound of North Dorset’s summer at a weekend cricket match.