The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury area COVID-19 case rates remain very low.
- Disappointment with Dorset Council over Grosvenor Road traffic.
- Friends group prepares for £250k Shaftesbury Hospital improvement.
- Shaftesbury harmonica legend Billy Boy Miskimmin – playing with rock royalty.
- Kate and Karen chat ‘over the garden fence’.
- Hartgrove writer Barkley Johnson’s story – ‘Watch out for the Brambles’.
- Starlings on St John’s Hill – recorded by Nick Crump.