The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- New Shaftesbury vineyard sells its first wine this weekend.
- Shaftesbury shopkeepers warned of a scam.
- Port Regis school makes strides towards carbon neutral status.
- Tom Perrett takes a peculiar walk around Blandford Camp.
- Kate Scott’s chicken keeping diary – how she’s repurposing discarded feathers.
- Paul Merefield’s pub quiz.
- Shaftesbury book reviewer Karen Cole reviews ‘The Coral Bride’ by Roxanne Bouchard.
- Soundscapes – slow travel along French Mill Lane.