The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Lockdown addiction treatment challenges at East Knoyle’s Clouds House.
- Charlie’s vegan chocolate factory – Shaftesbury seven-year-old develops online business.
- Councillor’s Freedom of Information requests increase Shaftesbury Town Council costs.
- David Kerswell’s North Dorset farming- agriculture studies in 2020.
- Latest bargains at Shaftesbury’s Weldmar outlet.
- Clive Whitbourn’s nature notes – lizards, apples and an unexplained bird death.
- A September afternoon alongside the Sturkle in Cann.