The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- New Shaftesbury pub landlords plan lively entertainment and American diner menu.
- Important Donhead St Mary’s garden recognised with Historic England listing.
- River Nadder stripped of Himalayan Balsam in Ludwell area.
- Tom Perrett’s wet mid-week walk around The Stours.
- Paul Merefield’s pub quiz.
- Shaftesbury book blogger Karen Cole reviews ‘The Midnight Library’ by Matt Haig.
- Sheep and a buzzard on the windy downs at Ashmore – by Nick Crump.